Search This Blog

Pages

Block Pillow multi works in progress

 Block pillows are my favourite for many reasons. My first block pillow was donated to me years ago and it holds a special place in my heart as the one l learned all my laces on, hoping that the echo of the lacemaker who donated it was guiding my bobbins. 

I created several different shape blocks for different projects, my favourite being discs which l can turn as l work on small floral or tape laces without turning the pillow and disturbing my pin cushion etc. 



Putting aside one project to work on another always means having to store a pillow somewhere else, this is made so much easier by simply just removing the block with the work on, and replacing it for another project. 



This little video shows how l manage my work, and how you don't always need lots of pillows for different classes/projects being worked at the same time. 

https://youtu.be/yVlQSyDfe9k?si=dfLa8xXv2cUeur5d